1) Conditions of admission: To be eligible to enter, settle or stay in a campground, you have to have been authorized by the Manager or his representative. The latter has an obligation to ensure the proper maintenance and good order of the campground and respect of the application of these rules.
The fact of staying on the campsite implies acceptance of these rules and the commitment to comply. No one can take up residence.
2) Police formalities:
Unaccompanied minors from their parents will not be allowed.
Pursuant to Article R. 611-35 of the Code of entry and residence of foreigners and asylum, the manager is required to complete and sign the guest of foreign nationality upon arrival, a individual record of police. It shall in particular:
- Name and surname;
- The date and place of birth;
- The usual home.
Children under 15 years may be included in the record of one of the parents.
3) Setting up: The outdoor accommodation and related equipment must be installed at the specified location as directed by the Manager or his representative.
4) Reception office: Open from 8:30 to 12:30 and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (July 6 to August 23, 2015) Off season: 9:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 18:00. Closed Sunday afternoon. All information is available at the reception desk on the campground services, information on the possibilities of supply, sports facilities, tourist attractions in the area and various addresses that can be useful. A system for collecting and processing claims is made available to customers.
5) Display: These rules are posted at the entrance of the campground and at the reception desk. It is given to each customer who requests it. For campgrounds classified the rating category with the word tourism or recreation and tourism or recreation number of locations are displayed. The prices of various services are provided to customers in the conditions fixed by decree of the Minister for Consumer Affairs and available at the reception.
6) Fees: The fees are paid at the reception desk. The amount is subject to a display at the entrance of the campground and at the reception desk. They are due to the number of nights spent in the field.
7) Noise and silence: Customers are advised to avoid any noise that might disturb their neighbors. Sound equipment must be adjusted accordingly. Car doors and trunks should be as unobtrusive as possible. Dogs and other animals should never be left in the wild. They should not be left to the campground, even locked in the absence of their masters, who are legally responsible. The Manager provides the tranquility of its customers by setting schedules for which the total silence must be between 10:30 p.m. ET 7:30.
8) Visitors: Have been authorized by the Manager or his representative, the visitors will be allowed in the campground under the responsibility of campers who receive them. The client may receive one or visitors to the home. The services and facilities for camping are not accessible to visitors. Visitors' cars are prohibited in the campground.
9) Traffic and parking of cars: Inside the campground, vehicles must travel to a limited 10 km / h speed. Traffic is permitted 7:30 to 10:30 p.m.. Can circulate in the campground that vehicles belonging to campers staying. Parking is prohibited on sites usually occupied by accommodation unless a parking space has been provided for this purpose. Parking shall not impede traffic or prevent the installation of new arrivals.
10) Dress and appearance of facilities: Everyone is obliged to refrain from any action that could affect the cleanliness, hygiene and appearance of the campground and its facilities, including toilets. It is forbidden to throw waste on the ground or in the gutters. Customers must empty the wastewater facilities provided for this purpose. Garbage, waste of any kind, paper must be placed in the garbage. Washing is strictly forbidden outside the bins provided for this purpose. Plantations and flowers must be respected. It is forbidden to drive nails into trees, cut branches, to plantations. It is not possible to define the location of a facility by personal means, or digging. Repair of damage to the vegetation, fences, land or facilities of the campground will be the responsibility of the author. The location that has been used during the stay will be maintained in the state in which the camper found his entry into the premises.
a) Fires: Open fires (wood, coal, etc.) are strictly forbidden. Stoves must be maintained in good condition and not be used in hazardous conditions. In case of fire, immediately notify management. Fire extinguishers are available in case of need. A first aid kit first aid is at the reception desk.
b) Theft: : Management has a general obligation to monitor the campground. Campers are responsible for their own facility and must report to the manager of the presence of any suspicious persons. Guests are invited to take the usual precautions to safeguard their equipment.
12) Recreation: No violent or disturbing game can be organized near the facilities. Children should always be under the supervision of their parents.
13) Garage mort : It can not be left unoccupied equipment on the ground, after management approval and only in the specified location. This benefit can be paid.
14) Display: In the event that a resident disturbs the stay of other users or does not comply with the provisions of these rules, the manager or his representative may orally or in writing, if it deems necessary, to instruct it to stop disorders . In case of serious or repeated breach of the rules of procedure and after notice by the Manager to comply, it may terminate the contract.
In case of criminal offense, the manager may call the police.
15) MANDATORY IDENTIFICATION BRACELET, July / August The bracelet is made on arrival and must be maintained throughout the stay for all guests. It is mandatory to enter the site and enjoy the benefits (health, games or swimming pools ...)
ENTRY TO ANYONE WITHOUT BRACELET.
Visitors must announce their arrival at the reception and give them identity, the number of people visiting the place, exit before 22.30 (time of silence).
Access to the swimming pool, entertainment and health visitors are prohibited.